I have come up with this blog to share the things that I
find important and interesting.

Monday 29 November 2010

Beauty of relationships!



What do you mean by relationships? You may have a different idea than mine.
Do you remember your grandfather who died when you were really young? You have no memories of him but you are related to him.
I remember my best friend in school who left school and town with her family and gradually lost touch with me. I remember my old servant girl who passed away in a terrible accident.I remember my friend who said 'good bye' to me and this world due to cancer. I still remember the boy who had crush on me and never had the courage to ask me out......Do you think I am not related to them? These are the beautiful true relationships that lasts in your memory forever.
I feel relationships are not made by blood, genes, marriage or by law. It is made by emotional bonds between two people.
The people who forget us and gone out of sight, the people who had untimely death, the friends who drifted apart from us for some reason.........all of them undoubtedly left their memories as footprints in our hearts.
These are the beautiful relationships we cherish in our life and they will never die .

.

1 comment:

  1. TRUE...+ OR - MEMORIES ARE BONDS WITH FELLOW HUMANS,PETS,NATURE AS WELL AS GOD IF YOU HAVE ANY EXPERINCE WITH GOD...!!!

    ReplyDelete